We are happy to announce DeepGlance TuneUp, a modern tool to objectively and quantitatively measure shopper behaviors directly in-store.
Some examples of questions DeepGlance TuneUp can help you answer:
- Am I able to attract to the shelf the target I want to conquer?
- How cost-effective is the new fixture?
- How long are customers looking at a new product during its launch?
- Is a new layout converting customers?
- Which products are the least and most engaging to look at?
- Which signage is working?
- Is anyone looking at your new expensive digital advert?
- Which areas of the display are capturing the consumers’ interest the most?
For a better understanding of how consumers experience the world and make decisions, nothing is better than observing them in the real context avoiding any break-in in their natural shopping behaviours.
Powered by real passive and long range remote eye-tracking, once the device is positioned, data is automatically collected and rapidly delivered as actionable insights.
The collected data do not refer to a sample of shoppers but to a universe, nevertheless the passive measurement allows to get a cost effective solution providing granular and precise analysis.